Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Makeup Review



Recently I purchases this Fairydrops Scandal Queen mascara from Sephora! 
It's main focus is curling your lashes, but it also volumizes. I researched this mascara a little before buying it, and I found out that it's a huge hit in Japan, and was created Aya Yasuda, a Japanese TV personality. 

In my opinion, it works really great! It's super good at curling, and it's extremely long lasting. It's great at giving a kind of "dolly" look for your eyes.The only complaint I have about it is that it's kind of really hard to get off, even with makeup remover, but I guess that also just means you don't have to worry about it flaking off in the middle of the day. 

All in all, I'd definitely recommend purchasing this if you want a long-lasting, curling mascara. 

No comments:

Post a Comment